[Patch] Патч [X4 Foundations, 1.0] (1.0 - 2.60) Название игры: X4 Foundations Год выпуска: 2018 Автор/Разработчик: Egosoft Тип раздачи: Patch Версия программы: 1.0 - 2.60 Требуемая версия игры: 1.0 Язык интерфейса: русский + английский Требуемый язык игры: русский + английский Описание: Патчи для игры X4 Foundations
Stable and GOG
Исправление для версии игры 1.0
• Исправлены различные сбои при невозможности записи файлов на диск. • Исправлена световая вспышка после вступительного видео.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.10 323115
• Добавлено предупреждение при выборе настроек графики, которые слишком высоки для текущего оборудования. • Удалены параметры SSAA (если вы ранее выбрали SSAA, то вам рекомендуется выбрать другую настройку AA). • Удален устаревший, сломанный и не очень полезный "джойстик" ввода пресета. • Исправлена деформация корабля игрока при открытии карты при определенных условиях. • Исправлены взрывы возле офиса управляющего, иногда убивающие управляющего станцией и делающие торговлю невозможной. • Исправлено не ракетное оружие, назначенное для активной вторичной групповой стрельбы при активном режиме сканирования на большие расстояния. • Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой неактивные миссии становились активными после запроса руководства к объекту. • Исправлены ссылки на энциклопедию из программного обеспечения и развертываемых компонентов. • Исправлены черные торговые меню при владении небольшими горнодобывающими кораблями. • Исправлены заказы на майнинг, недоступные для небольших майнинг кораблей. • Исправлено: пилоты не вставали, когда их спрашивали. • Исправлен сбой некоторых сохраненных игр вскоре после их загрузки. • Исправлен сбой при попытке запуска игры с некоторыми старыми версиями драйверов AMD. • Исправлены некоторые другие причины редких сбоев.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.20 323307
• Добавлена корейская локализация. • Добавлено «Сохранить настройки»? при изменении параметра сглаживания. • Добавлен профиль профиля пользователя для Thrustmaster T16000m FCS HOTAS (спасибо eisberg1977!). • Изменена настройка по умолчанию для режима геймпада как «Только для контроллеров». • Удалено повреждение корпуса при столкновениях, пока автопилот не научится летать вокруг вещей! • Исправлена ошибка прослушивания музыки, даже если все близлежащие враги были уничтожены. • Исправлены значки корабля, принадлежащие игроку, которые находятся под значками станций, принадлежащими игроку, и получают приоритет выбора. • Исправлены игровые корабли, назначенные на станции, не торгующие в некоторых случаях. • Исправлено перемещение вновь назначенных менеджеров в офис менеджеров. • Фиксированный офис менеджера на плеерах не доступен, если нет менеджера. • Исправлено повторное присвоение экипажа в некоторых случаях (например, с корабля M на стыковочный корабль S). • Исправлено назначение экипажа в задней части вашего судна. • Исправлена возможность присвоить экипажу чернокожих торговцев. • Исправлено использование наличных средств с участием галлюциногенных препаратов и тяжелых лекарств! • Исправлено слишком много символов Split, отображаемых как пилоты и менеджеры. • Исправлено неспособность Comm-менеджеров принадлежащих игроку станций через информационное меню. • Исправлен эксплойт, позволяющий Comm со всеми известными судами независимо от местоположения (увеличенный диапазон диапазона для компенсации). • Исправленные цены на ремонт обратно пропорциональны размеру ущерба. • Исправлен массовый трафик, который был поврежден во взрывоопасных регионах. • Исправлены задания миссии. • Исправлен какой-то не локализованный текст. • Исправлены чрезмерно громкие ремонтные лазеры. • Исправлены некоторые астероиды, не отображающие правильное имя. • Исправлены зеркальные логотипы на небольших аргоновых бойцах. • Исправлено перемещение автомагистралей в противоположную полосу движения. • Исправлены высокие и средние графические качества, идентичные. • Исправлены предварительные настройки качества графики, не изменяющие качество текстуры и параметр SSR. • Исправлен черный экран после установки чувствительности контроллера на ноль. • Исправлено возможное замораживание, в котором корабли неоднократно отзывали подчиненных, которые не могут состыковываться. • Исправлено несколько других причин редких сбоев.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.21.323477
• Улучшен автоматический выбор GPU для приоритезации дискретных карт GPU. • Исправлен фриз при сохранении игры. • Частично исправлен фриз при старте игры. • Исправлен случай вылета после загрузки сохранения. • Исправлены приказы на апгрейд, перестававшие функционировать после загрузки сохранения. • Исправлено отсутствие возврата денег после отмены апгрейдов. • Исправлена невозможность захвата кораблей из скафандра. • Исправлена ситуация, из-за которой автотрейдеры иногда торговали в убыток. • Уменьшена задержка до начала ремонта после получения повреждения. • Исправлены некоторые другие причины редких вылетов.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.21.323806 Hotfix 1
• Исправлена еще одна причина сбоев.
Stable CODEX and Beta GOG
X4: Foundations - Update 1.30.323986
• Добавлены настройки графики, чтобы показать видеокарта и экран отдельно на мульти-GPU систем. • Добавлена возможность восстановить все настройки по умолчанию. • Добавлена Nividium для товаров, приобретенных аргона и торговых станциях Телади. • Добавлены опции SSAA 2x и 4x. • Улучшена точность турелей и карданного оружия. • Улучшен профиль усиления навыков для NPC. • Улучшена работа станционных торговцев по продаже товаров по крайней мере по цене, установленной на их станциях. • Улучшенные возможности для продажи нелегальных товаров. • Удален не функциональный тип двигателя mod. • Удалена совместимость с горной башней от Sunder. • Удалено отображение значков типов неизвестных объектов на карте. • Убрана эмуляция курсора мыши в меню Пуск. • Удалена возможность перетасовать план строительства станции для штаб-квартиры. • Исправлена журнал показывает старые 1000 записей вместо новейших. • Исправлен поиск названий изделий для использования правильного торгового фильтра. • Исправлена недостающая информация о руководстве в менеджере миссии • Исправлены вторжения, задерживающие и голодающие военные миссии в подходящих ситуациях. • Исправлена незаконным участке построить для продвинутых старт игры "недостойных предприниматель". • Исправлена игрок принадлежащих судов иногда падение груза без игрока говорит им. • Фиксированные пассажиры или заключенные, иногда повышаемые до капитана, тем самым меняя владельца судна. • Исправлены турели на кораблях размера M, на которых летал игрок, и настроенные атаковать всех врагов, не вступая в бой с вражескими кораблями размера XS. • Исправлен случай, когда патрульные корабли не вступали в бой с пиратами, претендующими на принадлежность к их фракции. • Исправлены полицейские суда, штрафующие неоплаченные участки в местах, где они не имеют полицейских полномочий. • Исправлена "поощрение лучших экипажа" кнопка не работает, если корабль без пилота и экипажа имеют 0 навыки. • Исправлена возможность найма экипажа с Капитальных кораблей, принадлежащих NPC. • Исправлен еще один случай неработоспособности AutoTrade. • Исправлена AutoMiners не продажа ресурсов, которые они собирают. • Исправлены некоторые корабли, принадлежащие игрокам, которые не позволяли вам стыковаться. • Исправлена размера L башенки и shieldgenerator чертежи не доступны игроку. • Исправлены некоторые предметы коллекционирования, которые не подбирались во время полета. • Исправлены корабли застряли в доке в ожидании неверного завершения сборки. • Исправлены застревания персонажей в бесполезных местах. • Исправлена возможность клонирования членов экипажа. • Исправлен логотип игрока, применяемый к ШК asteroid. • Исправлена игрок ШК информация меню не работает после добавления производства в штаб-квартире. • Исправлены недостающие области доков на кораблях строителей. • Исправлен некорректный тип мин возле ворот в восемнадцать миллиардов. • Исправлена ошибка неправильно появляется, если сборка завершена. • Исправлено невозможность сканирования астероидов. • Исправлена локализация текста в нескольких местах. • Исправлены недостающие немецкие объявления станции и другие озвученные линии. • Исправлен случай судов, не имеющих обнаружения столкновений. • Исправлено пропуск судов при столкновении в определенных ситуациях. • Исправлено большинство случаев отсечения полов стыковочного отсека при стыковке. • Исправлен случай деформации корабля игрока в недопустимом месте при отстыковке. • Исправлено больше случаев деформации корабля игрока (например, после взятия под контроль). • Исправлен сбой при установке сломанных модов оборудования. • Исправлены случайные неустранимые зависания. • Исправлено несколько других причин редких аварий.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.31.324020
• Исправлена задержка миссии ШК, если сопровождающее судно не может состыковаться в пункте назначения. • Исправлено зависание миссии ШК, если игрок слишком быстро пролетел аномалию. • Исправлены дубликаты и пропущенные записи оружия в HUD, если было настроено несколько групп. • Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой обновления кораблей не запускались в определенных ситуациях. • Исправлена еще одна причина редких сбоев.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.32.324221
• Удалена возможность назначать торговые / шахтерские корабли недопустимым задачам и командирам. • Исправлено, что фракции не строили новые корабли. • Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой пункты назначения на шоссе не отображались на мониторе. • Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой миссии гильдии перезапускались некорректно, если миссия провалилась или была прервана. • Исправлено, что принадлежащие игроку корабли, ранее принадлежавшие пиратам, иногда нападали на игрока. • Исправлено зависание в торговых зонах на торговой станции Телади. • Исправлена возможность сохранения игры во время отображения Game Over. • Исправлено случайное падение меню при смене экипажа в доке верфи / пристани / оборудования. • Исправлено нарушение меню «Загрузить игру» при попытке загрузить пустой слот для сохраненной игры. • Исправлены кнопки подтверждения / отмены, которые иногда отсутствовали в меню конфигурации корабля или станции. • Исправлена ошибка, при которой стрелка в верхнем меню не отображалась в китайских / корейских локализациях. • Исправлена еще одна причина редких сбоев.
X4: Foundations - Update 1.50.326172
• NEW FEATURE (BETA): Send your ships on ventures into other players' universes! • Added (BETA) Japanese localisation. • Added option for "Betty" to speak target names. • Added option to undock and abort ship upgrades that are waiting for resources. • Added turret behaviour settings to the Ship Interactions menu (including L/XL ship turret groups). • Added notification in case player-owned ship is unable to dock as ordered. • Added inventory net worth in empire overview. • Added cooldown for station repair when stations are under attack. • Added entry for the manual to Help menu. • Improved performance with AMD GPUs. • Improved ability of lasertowers to track targets. • Improved faction rebuilding logic to not overload shipyards as much. • Improved traders supplying shipyards and wharfs. • Improved "Where can I find...?" dialogue option. • Changed inventory drop button to drop all selected wares if multiple are selected (for single wares amount can still be chosen). • Changed maximum damage done to ships due to sabotage by bailing pilots. • Fixed getting left behind when leaving your ship in the space suit while in relative movement with a bigger ship. • Fixed squadron subordinates sometimes flying extremely far from their commanders while flying in formation. • Fixed station-based mining ships delivering very few resources to their station if the station has little to no funds. • Fixed shipyards not stockpiling enough resources for ships with large amounts of deployables, and miscalculating resource allocation for other wares. • Fixed further case that could lead to police punishing player for retaliating against pirates. • Fixed capital ships sometimes bouncing off of each other when attempting to dock to exchange wares. • Fixed pirate ships congregating around their own stations. • Fixed and prevented pirate ships attempting to plunder in highways. • Fixed receiving requests from other pilots for help while not in a cockpit. • Fixed player-owned docked ships requring additional instruction to proceed with orders after being given new orders. • Fixed Xenon and Kha'ak ships always having very bad pilots. • Fixed incorrect reputation requirements for friend/ally ceremonies of Ministry of Finance. • Fixed repair mass traffic of pirate ships causing reputation loss when destroyed. • Fixed turrets and self-maintenance not working on ships whose pilots bailed out. • Fixed job ships not filling out their squadrons to make up for combat losses. • Fixed player ship not being included in boarding menu ship selection if player ship is selected along with other player-owned ships. • Fixed target of successful boarding operation sometimes getting some owner other than the player faction. • Fixed newly-boarded ships retaining their old orders. • Fixed lasertowers deployed by AI pilot waiting for player to tell it to proceed before deploying while player is standing on ship. • Fixed defence drones attempting to go to dock for repairs and to get more supplies. • Fixed mining ships not correctly reporting when they have completed their order. • Fixed player station managers not being assigned correctly in certain situations. • Fixed being able to teleport to stations that are not player-owned or allied. • Fixed missile blueprints not being available (now available from faction representatives). • Fixed HQ Escort mission selecting an inactive gate for the ship to fly through. • Fixed Satellite Coverage mission. • Fixed Rescue Ship mission not rewarding any credits. • Fixed ships to be rescued from a minefield responding to attacks. • Fixed other lasertowers in a group not responding if one of them is attacked. • Fixed several issues with Find Lockbox mission, including it not finishing in certain cases. • Fixed Repair mission not completing if object got repaired in the meanwhile. • Fixed Acquire Captain mission being available for spacesuit. • Fixed Assassination missions selecting player-owned NPC's as mission-target. • Fixed abort condition for several missions. • Fixed several tutorial progression issues. • Fixes savegames with stalled guild missions. • Fixed player not being correctly refunded when aborting some ship builds. • Fixed shipyards and wharfs never building again if they were hacked. • Fixed Xenon shipyards and wharfs sometimes storing wares they don't need. • Fixed menu crash when upgrading capital ships. • Fixed trade context menu being black. • Fixed doors sometimes getting stuck after loading a savegame. • Fixed NPC ships being removed on loading savegame in some situations. • Fixed failure to open Logical Station Overview for large stations and for low UI scale values. • Fixed plot management menu breaking with too many stations. • Fixed freeze in map when viewing information on very large stations. • Fixed mission briefing in ultra-wide resolutions. • Fixed start menu not opening in certain cases. • Fixed missing German character voices. • Fixed various localisation issues. • Fixed reversed front/back speakers. • Fixed causes of several freezes and performance issues in specific circumstances. • Fixed several other causes of rare crashes.
Stable CODEX and GOG
X4: Foundations - Update 1.60.329105
• Added music tracks from previous games. • Added map filter option to disable allied order queue visualisation. • Added option to edit or remove assignment in order queue. • Added tooltips explaining why Request Dock At option is greyed-out. • Improved overall game performance. • Improved AI attacking of stations. • Improved reward calculation for Rescue Ship mission. • Improved reward calculation and area range for Repair mission. • Improved reward calculation and fleet variation in Fleet Delivery mission. • Improved location check for claiming plot in Station Building mission. • Improved likelihood of NPCs providing information when asking for the way to a station. • Improved AutoMiner behaviour to avoid mining in enemy-held territory depending on crew skill. • Removed ability to map right mouse button to avoid conflicts with context menu function. • Fixed player-owned stations not transferring money to the player after having earned a surplus. • Fixed player-owned ships mis-identifying some ships as being abandoned. • Fixed ships sometimes undocking and docking again when given an order that doesn't require a ship to change docks. • Fixed NPC-owned capital class mining ships not being able to mine due to lack of collector drones. • Fixed mining ships sometimes not going to their designated positions before starting to mine. • Fixed delay after player issuing AutoMiner order. • Fixed capital ships with forward-mounted weapons sometimes orienting broadside to big targets. • Fixed capital ships not acquiring some station modules when attacking them. • Fixed fighters manoeuvering against and firing upon the center of stations rather than acquiring station modules. • Fixed player-owned squadron subordinates pursuing targets to the ends of the universe. • Fixed combat ships assigned to a station not staying in the vicinity of the station. • Fixed captured visitor ships sometimes not accepting orders. • Fixed UI allowing player to order player-owned ships to "Dock to Trade" at player-owned stations that have no trade offers. • Fixed ships wanting to undock from a venture platform worrying that they might leave the player stranded at the station. • Fixed player-owned free traders preferring build-related trades. • Fixed free traders tending to prefer trades involving buying low amounts or high prices. • Fixed player-owned station-based traders ignoring sell offers at the station below a certain threshold. • Fixed rare case that would prevent AutoMine and AutoTrade orders from functioning. • Fixed lasertower orders being assignable to things that weren't lasertowers. • Fixed lasertowers erroneously attempting to move while in highways. • Fixed computer pilots of drones and lasertowers sometimes bailing. • Fixed player-owned ships formerly owned by pirates retaining their cover ownership. • Fixed docked ships on claimed ships retaining old ownership and crew on board. • Fixed theoretical ability to improve relations with Xenon and Kha'ak. • Fixed not being able to select items to deliver to Black Marketeer when playing multiple delivery missions simultaneously. • Fixed receiving pilot comm chatter while not in a cockpit. • Fixed Security Office not being available on all stations. • Fixed Boarding mission where ship was already captured earlier. • Fixed mission character disappearing during Delivery mission. • Fixed duplicate greeting of Black Marketeer during Delivery mission. • Fixed cases of missing dialog choices for Black Marketeers. • Fixed Tutorial and Help menu in ultra-wide resolutions. • Fixed large number of queued orders breaking the order queue menu. • Fixed map shortcuts not working after using minimize. • Fixed wrong production resources shown in LSO and encyclopedia. • Fixed hidden information (shown as "???") on player stations in certain cases. • Fixed loadout statistics showing changes in engine performance when applying a paint mod. • Fixed venture reward menu sometimes not displaying reward information. • Fixed custom player logo not being displayed on target monitor. • Fixed comms monitor not showing up on incoming reports from pilots. • Fixed excessive L and XL travel engine prices. • Fixed certain M-sized turret slots on some L-sized ships not allowing mining turrets to be fitted. • Fixed mirrored logos on some ships. • Fixed NPC position in bar. • Fixed various NPC animation issues. • Fixed player ship standing still when opening the map after undocking from a station. • Fixed problems docking certain M-sized ships (especially Drill) without docking software. • Fixed ships protecting stations with the Protect Station order chasing targets out of the designated area. • Fixed new NPC stations potentially having their build storages owned by incorrect factions. • Fixed squadron subordinates sometimes not keeping up with their commanders. • Fixed dock showing stop sign while ship docked after loading savegame. • Fixed occasional loss of control input while in flight. • Fixed incorrect graphics settings displayed after changing Graphics Quality. • Fixed Account Management and Logical Station Overview menus not setting manager budget when setting station account. • Fixed menu crash in supply node of Logical Station Overview. • Fixed menu crash when opening Info menu for certain stations. • Fixed menu freeze in Account Management menu. • Fixed map freeze if a commander was docked at one of their subordinates. • Fixed UI showing possibility to edit default behaviours of subordinates. • Fixed strange items being added to inventory after venture completes. • Fixed unclaimed venture rewards getting lost on subsequent save/load cycle. • Fixed planned station builds being lost after saving and loading. • Fixed some memory leaks. • Fixed causes of several freezes and performance issues in specific circumstances. • Fixed several other causes of crashes.
X4: Foundations - Update 2.00.334398
New Feature: Player-owned stations with Shipyard, Wharf and Equipment Dock facilities. Added options to set custom name for savegames and to delete savegames. Added ware exchange between ships docked at the same station. Added possibility to start/stop travel mode and SETA while map is open. Added warnings about non-working venture modules due to station layout. Added fighter wings directly subordinate to carriers. Added display of partial skill stars to one third of a star accuracy. Added preview of ship storage capacity after all planned trades to info menu. Added trade menu warning that ware is not available after all planned trades. Added separate Remove all Orders and Wait option, replacing parameter to Remove all Orders. Added failure sound when invalid hotkey is used while map is displayed. Added confirmation before closing station build menu if there are unsaved changes. Added tooltip for greyed-out claim option to show reason. Added full Russian and Japanese localisation (text only). Added more details about damage types to weapon and turret entries in Encyclopedia. Added skill-based variants for AutoMine behaviour. Removed duplicated equipment blueprints from trader menu. Improved Xenon threat. Improved turret aiming and target movement prediction. Improved combat movement of frigates. Improved combat movement of capital ships with good captains and crews that do not have forward-mounted weapons against other capital ships or stations. Improved capital ship combat movement against small and medium targets. Improved balancing of capital ship defensive and offensive capabilities. Improved balancing of capital ship use of boost during combat. Improved balancing of capital ship crews bailing when ship is attacked. Improved balancing of missiles. Improved balancing of ware prices and production profitability to emphasize smart business decisions. Improved target acquisition for ships, particularly when attacking stations or capital ships. Improved command information shown by attacking ships when attacking a subcomponent of a bigger target. Improved range over which ships that run out of ammo can look for a known equipment dock from which to re-stock. Improved kinds of stations requested from station building missions. Improved encyclopedia information for production and factions. Improved Logical Station Overview to show station's recommended budget instead of the currently needed money in account settings. Improved quickload hotkey (F9 by default) so it loads the latest saved game, not necessarily a quicksave. Improved playback logic for music tracks from previous games. Improved performance when working with very large stations. Improved menu performance. Improved trade evaluation for free traders. Improved firing logic of missile-armed fighters. Improved guided missile effectiveness. Improved loadout distribution on NPC ships. Improved combat movement of capital ships, particularly those with forward-mounted weapons. Improved balancing of resource requirements for L and XL travel engines. Improved default countermeasure storage capacities. Fixed issues with target elements in the HUD in certain cases (e.g. when using "external view" through the map while standing on a ship/station). Fixed keyboard and gamepad selection not working in scrolling dropdown elements. Fixed previous/next target hotkeys and enemy targets sometimes not working when flying captured venture ships. Fixed previous/next surface element hotkey sometimes not working after loading a savegame. Fixed behaviour of autopilot shortcut in the map (now correctly toggles autopilot on guidance target). Fixed production modules sometimes not updating their animation when production starts/stops. Fixed research wares being listed in economy statistics of the HQ. Fixed storage types in encyclopedia not being localised. Fixed turret modifications breaking ship info menu. Fixed broken Logical Station Overview menu for stations missing a storage type and having no planned modules. Fixed broken menu when firing crew and then hiring new people in the ship buy/upgrade menu. Fixed missing title text in ship construction context menu in map. Fixed ship assignment not being queued correctly (possibly upsetting existing trade deals). Fixed deliver inventory mission not correctly placing the character in some situations. Fixed Bring Item mission offers not being removed properly if destination station or NPC was killed. Fixed several issues with Fleet Delivery mission. Fixed Scan mission not checking for destruction of target station module. Fixed Scan mission to require only normal scan rather than deep scan for station modules. Fixed missing guidance to station module in Scan mission. Fixed Passenger Transport missions to filter out incorrect stations. Fixed Find Lockbox mission to ensure containers remain in mission area. Fixed station ownership not being transferred in Build Station mission Fixed trade and pirate guild mission offers not changing over time. Fixed incorrect faction and other text for several dialog options and briefings in war missions. Fixed introductory mission of war subscriptions getting stuck. Fixed Holy Order outliers sometimes prematurely precipitating conflict with the Godrealm of the Paranid. Fixed attacking ships repeatedly approaching and retreating from target before getting close to it. Fixed ships moving out of pursuit distance to attack targets in their initial approach. Fixed ships attacking stations flying at and firing upon station target box instead of station modules. Fixed patrolling ships attacking build storage. Fixed ships showing excessive DPS when weapons are in more than one active weapon group. Fixed builder ships wandering into hostile territory. Fixed capital ship subordinates of carriers sometimes attempting to dock at their commander's ship. Fixed station-based trading ships setting their current sector as their home sector rather than their station's sector. Fixed ship/station operations being hampered by docked ships working for that ship/station not undocking while player is present. Fixed boarding ships that are missing ammo trying to disable boarding target anyway. Fixed formation skill checks not respecting the player being the pilot. Fixed another case of patrolling player-owned ships chasing hostiles beyond their engagement range. Fixed squadron subordinates apparently trying to attack ships from their own faction. Fixed player-owned ships sometimes inadvertently firing missiles depending on their weapon group setup. Fixed turrets set to Attack my Current Enemy not firing when they should. Fixed turrets set to Attack my Current Enemy firing when they shouldn't. Fixed ships attacking stations stopping their attack after destroying a station module or surface element. Fixed turrets on the player ship that are set to mining mode not firing on asteroids. Fixed boarding ships not launching boarding pods in certain situations. Fixed fleeing ships acquiring a target and attacking in certain situations. Fixed ships attempting to disable a target deliberately destroying it instead. Fixed ships with a Follow order not responding to certain situations. Fixed player-owned ships attacking friendly ships while patrolling player-owned space. Fixed non-police ships (including player-owned ships) sometimes responding to calls for police assistance. Fixed non-Xenon races not constructing defence stations. Fixed build storage of destroyed stations not being cleaned up. Fixed NPCs rubber-banding for a long time after loading a savegame in certain situations. Fixed NPCs getting stuck in elevator if player uses it while NPC is walking in it. Fixed NPC marshalling animations during player docking/undocking. Fixed multiple NPCs standing in the same position on some Argon bridges. Fixed cases of duplicate interior rooms on stations. Fixed frozen movement in bridges of docked capital ships. Fixed cargo trades with Black Marketeer sometimes failing. Fixed module hacking requirements not being respected. Fixed area damage not being correctly applied in certain situations. Fixed ships flying huge curves when going long distances. Fixed multiple shipyards attempting to fulfil the same NPC ship build requests. Fixed NPC ships sometimes requesting more subordinates to be built than they desired. Fixed stations not claiming sector ownership if claiming module is built later. Fixed turrets and shields not being added to station module when not part of a new module. Fixed station module stats and achievements not triggering with the first module of a station. Fixed station module recycling sometimes interrupting an ongoing build. Fixed recycle times of station modules. Fixed exploit where wares could be gained when recycling modules. Fixed inability to remove last remaining module when planning a station. Fixed not being able to cancel ship orders in some cases. Fixed total build time being off by up to one minute for some objects. Fixed onboard units not being factored into object value. Fixed inconsistencies with station hull values. Fixed stations not remembering their Drone/Unit supply settings. Fixed small ships failing to exchange wares with ships they can dock at. Fixed ships needlessly undocking to trade. Fixed faction discounts and commissions not being removed when relations worsen. Fixed transfer of crew from one role to another not being possible at shipyard/wharf/equipment dock if no other changes are made. Fixed EMP-induced signal leaks on unowned small and medium ships claiming them for the player when scanned. Fixed lasertowers spawning in wrong location when deployed from Elite. Fixed lasertowers potentially ending up in the exact same position in space. Fixed objects attracted with the container magnet sometimes getting an unreasonable speed. Fixed ships sometimes oscillating around target positions if SETA is active. Fixed ships docked at other ships sometimes appearing twice in the elevator menu. Fixed issue resulting in data leaks sometimes appearing inside station modules. Fixed roll input in highways steering in the wrong direction. Fixed inability to remap camera input control. Fixed not being able to load certain user-provided files (e.g. custom logos) with non-ASCII file names. Fixed floating geometry on the M-sized Beam Emitter Mk2. Fixed rare freeze related to player ship control. Fixed NPC ships sometimes not leaving shipyards after being built. Fixed Discoverer doors not opening when newly built. Fixed incorrect shield configuration on Behemoth. Fixed engine positions on Xenon K so that they can now be destroyed. Fixed ship build menu showing wrong sustained DPS values when planning multiple weapons on new ship. Fixed shopping list items in the ship build menu not being editable. Fixed exchanging missiles and drones between ships and stations using Ware Exchange. Fixed police ships attempting to scan surface elements for illegal goods. Fixed police sometimes inspecting ships that are already being inspected by another police ship. Fixed squadron subordinates sometimes failing to call in support from their squadron. Fixed patrolling ships sometimes accidentally crossing jump gates. Fixed factions sometimes not using their intelligence data in preparation for invading. Fixed laser towers being dragged along by the launching ship in certain situations. Fixed laser towers continuing to track targets that are no longer valid. Fixed rare case causing ships to rotate erratically. Fixed a cause of ships trying to fly into the centre of stations without avoiding collisions. Fixed Black Marketeers sometimes being placed aboard Kha'ak stations. Fixed newly constructed NPC stations being given resources immediately. Fixed production showing wrong resources (again). Fixed stations provided by the player via the Build Station mission not having functioning managing NPCs. Fixed weapons with slow bullets or missiles not firing. Fixed ships assigned to join player squad not getting new orders. Fixed mission chains being cancelled if target was destroyed before the mission started. Fixed Boarding mission not being cancelled if target was destroyed before the mission started. Fixed several causes of crashes.
X4: Foundations - Update 2.20.339509
New Feature (BETA): TrackIR support. New Feature: Direct Mouse Steering mode (also known as Classic Mouse Steering or Boresight Steering). New Feature: Mouse HUD mode option (changing this option to "Left Mouse Button Mode" enables any controls remapped to the right mouse button). Added upgrade slot and dock information to ship encyclopedia entries. Added resource amounts for construction to ship and equipment encyclopedia entries. Added trade offer amount graphs to sector encyclopedia entries. Added enforcement of formation skill requirement. Added Radius to parameters for Protect Position. Added Attack Targets in Range order. Added player-owned shipyard tutorial. Improved carriers launching fighters against targets. Improved behaviour of station subordinate traders. Improved time taken to generate mass traffic for extremely complex stations when loading savegames. Improved subordinate handling in long distance movement. Improved ship behaviour when docking at other moving ships. Fixed player-owned ships sometimes pursuing targets outside their designated area when ordered to protect a position or a station. Fixed yet another case involving ships moving long distances pursuing targets they attack to other sectors. Fixed too many empty shield/turret groups on L/XL ships (not retroactive, only affects newly fitted ships). Fixed Paranid and Teladi stations using Argon piers (not retroactive, only affects newly built stations). Fixed Shipyards, Wharfs and Equipment Docks sometimes offering maximum price for resources they don't desperately need. Fixed newly-built stations sometimes not respecting nearby station plots. Fixed several instances of NPCs teleporting to their destinations instead of walking. Fixed NPCs not paying for subordinate ships ordered at player-owned shipyards. Fixed NPCs potentially vanishing if reassigned while moving to certain locations. Fixed NPCs sometimes not getting out of chairs when requested. Fixed player gliding around after getting up under certain circumstances. Fixed never-ending conversations with NPCs via the target monitor. Fixed credits not being returned when cancelling an order to upgrade a ship. Fixed shipyards potentially building ships which they should not be able to build. Fixed NPC ships potentially waiting forever to restock at equipment docks. Fixed ships in flight immediately coming to a standstill when their orders are cancelled. Fixed case causing ships to stand still incorrectly. Fixed case that resulted in ships not going where they wanted to. Fixed flight behaviour of marines on boarding pods when doing Claim and Boarding operations. Fixed carrier-based fighters not launching to engage hostile targets. Fixed direct subordinates of carriers that could not dock once never trying to dock again. Fixed player-owned ships telling player that they are awaiting orders if they have further orders or are subordinate to anyone other than the player. Fixed player-owned free traders not selling cargo that is in their cargo hold that is also in the player-defined list of wares to trade in. Fixed ships attacking wrecks. Fixed ships stopping to attack build storage while travelling long distances. Fixed ships getting distracted by hostile targets in highways. Fixed some missions treating inactive Jump Gates as active. Fixed welder drones launching from destroyed construction vessels. Fixed ship chassis construction resources not being displayed. Fixed ships under construction being destroyed when they are put into storage. Fixed ships under construction not moving down when being put into storage. Fixed wrecks of certain objects (especially small Laser Towers) not being cleaned up properly and accumulating over time. Fixed being able to accidentally disable your own station for several hours by hacking a control panel. Fixed station build menu forgetting unconfirmed loadout changes after returning from the encyclopedia. Fixed formation leader speed limit when formation wingmen are trying to catch up. Fixed capital ships trying to avoid asteroids that they can just fly through without problems. Fixed weapons on player ships sometimes following view direction even while not seated in ship. Fixed estimated missing resources displayed at equipment docks and shipyards sometimes being incorrect. Fixed orders to equip ships not being able to be cancelled when waiting for resources (does not affect existing orders). Fixed issues with ship movement in multi-layer formations. Fixed police ships sometimes patrolling the wrong sector. Fixed Deploy Object mission allowing object to be placed further away than requested. Fixed missing localisation of objective text in Build Station mission. Fixed some mission briefing text errors. Fixed war missions potentially building up over time. Fixed war mission not treating contested sectors correctly. Fixed notification "All trade operations completed" being displayed too often. Fixed wrong reason given for penalising relations if the player attacks a ship that is currently being investigated by police. Fixed wrong reason given for penalising relations if the player builds a station in policed space on a plot that hasn't been paid for. Fixed station building mission not transferring ownership of corresponding build storage. Fixed display for filled percentage of engine and turret groups being the same in the ship build menu. Fixed missing hull/shield bar elements in the map menu if more than 50 objects are listed at once. Fixed encyclopedia not showing 3D models when opened from another menu. Fixed info menu inaccessible for some supported objects (e.g. nav beacons). Fixed calculation of unread entries for faction licence entries in the encyclopedia. Fixed position of an element in the docking UI when flying a capital ship. Fixed inconsistent crew notification on completion of a mining order. Fixed muzzle-flash and firing position for some turrets. Fixed turrets and shield generators sometimes left floating when Construction Vessel changes activation state. Fixed shield generator obscuring space suit docking bay on Behemoth. Fixed inability to enter spacesuit from Sunder. Fixed some Argon character body mismatches. Fixed joystick hot-plug issues on Linux. Fixed mouse look not working while sitting in a docked ship. Fixed double clicks inadvertently closing menus. Fixed menus slowing down over time (especially noticeable when keeping map open). Fixed several causes of menu crashes in various menus. Fixed several causes of crashes.
X4: Foundations - Update 2.21.341463
Improved GPU auto-selection. Improved handling of new ship construction at shipyards and wharfs to not overload or block them. Fixed wings assigned to use a formation that requires zero piloting skill arbitrarily changing their formation to some other formation. Fixed stations built for NPCs as part of Build Station mission being unknown afterwards Fixed subscription missions in progress being removed after a certain amount of time. Fixed factions still placing orders for ships at player owned shipyards even when disallowed. Fixed excessively loud venture mission completion sound. Fixed gamepad/joystick mouse emulation under Linux. Fixed cause of rare freeze. Fixed several causes of crashes.
New Feature: Resupply ships are now available and carriers can also resupply their fighters. New Feature: Sector blacklist settings to prevent ships entering certain areas. New Feature: Inventory management with lockboxes in space and inventory storage at player HQ. New Feature: Tobii eye-tracking support (Windows only). [Beta 3] Added notification if ship finishes Collect Lockbox order or Deposit Inventory order and doesn't have any orders in its order queue (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Added information about missing licence for buying blueprints. [Beta 3] Added basic set of blueprints to Hatikvah and Scaleplate faction representatives. [Beta 3] Added wanted ware amounts to trade context menu. Added images and background information relating to star systems and planets in encyclopedia. Added logbook entries for NPC ships being built, restocked or repaired at player shipyards. Added note/hint while mouse direct steering mode is active. Added more variations for Build Station, Rescue Ship and Scan missions. Added new global orders section in player information menu. Added options for ware transfer and trade with build storage to docked menu. Added inventory information to player-owned ships. Added categories to object list and property owned in the map. Added options to sort the object list and property owned menus by name, size or hull. Added warning in trade menu if a ship cannot transport a ware. Added possibility to cancel builder ship assignments before ship deploys at station. Added current build progress information to the module type summary lines of station entries in the map. Added option to configure autosave interval (and prevented autosave immediately after a manual save). Added information about hacked research module to research menu. Added information about hacked production modules to info menu and Logical Station Overview. Added ability to configure Logical Station Overview graph data for each station individually. Added wreck filter option to map. Added interior sounds to rooms, shops and ship bridges. Added mining and resupply tutorials. [Beta 5] Improved Tobii eye-tracking support (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 5] Improved cockpit glass transparency. [Beta 5] Improved fight-or-flight decision-making to only call for help if help is to be expected. [Beta 4] Improved lockbox collection (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 4] Improved behaviour of carriers and resupply ships executing the Get Supplies order (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Improved selection of supply source for ships automatically getting supplies from carriers or resupply ships (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Improved presentation of Collect Lockbox entry in interact menu if selected ships do not meet requirements to complete order (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Improved info menu storage display for carriers and resupply ships (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 4] Improved behaviour of ships docking at busy locations. [Beta 4] Improved guidance for the find crate missions. [Beta 4] Improved station mining subordinate behaviour when station resource requirements increase. [Beta 3] Improved storage capacity of carriers to help them fulfil their supply function. [Beta 3] Improved faction logic to attempt to rebuild shipyards after their destruction. [Beta 3] Improved information menu presentation of cargo storage on ships. [Beta 3] Improved collision avoidance in specific situations. [Beta 2] Improved CollectLockbox order behaviour. Improved selection of multiple wares for behaviours and map filters. Improved out-of-sector firepower calculations. Improved resource preview in the ship build/upgrade menu. Improved satellite deployment tutorial. Improved performance of loading and saving. Improved interface for dropping player inventory. Improved map object list performance when looking at many player stations. Improved faction behaviour when dealing with ware shortages. Improved ship formation behaviour when flying in travel mode. Improved controller support for initial ship type selection in ship build menu. Improved ship docking and undocking movement in certain cases. Improved behaviour of free-flying police. Improved defence drone handling by capital ships in combat. Improved mission reward text for paint mods. Improved updating of wares to be traded or harvested by station-based trading ships and mining ships. Improved Logical Station Overview graph data selection. Improved AI station generation logic to make selection of large habitation modules more likely where appropriate. [Beta 5] Updated external links to wiki and manual. [Beta 3] Changed faction representative menu to still show owned blueprints. Removed Fly To objective from Build Station missions. Removed ability to load construction plans that contain more venture modules than the player has available. Removed ability to move an empty station plot after paying a cheap licence to a location with an expensive licence without repercussions. [Beta 6] Removed blueprints for Teladi Trading Station that should not have been available (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 6] Fixed not being able to recruit crew without also changing equipment on ship (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed greyed-out save loadout button when purchasing ships (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed wrong text showing HQ research module was hacked if a project is in progress (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed sector owner icon in map object list always showing player logo (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed Missile Storage encyclopedia heading having accidentally been changed to Turrets (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed new ware multi-select buttons being off-screen for some combinations of resolution and UI scale (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed resupply ships and carriers sometimes showing trade offers when not performing a supply order (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed lore inconsistencies in some system entries in encyclopedia (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed missing access to inventory storage in Boron tank room at player HQ (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed carriers not having ship-trader computers (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed mouse-over text not being updated in certain cases when scrolling a table. [Beta 2] Fixed resource display showing amounts up to 100x too high when removing station modules. [Beta 2] Fixed moving of station plots potentially resulting in incorrectly placed build storage. [Beta 2] Fixed faction representatives selling ship blueprints of other factions of the same race. [Beta 2] Fixed ware exchange between capital ships getting stuck. [Beta 2] Fixed shield generator obscuring space suit docking bay on Behemoth for existing ships (was fixed for new ships in 2.20). [Beta 2] Fixed deployables launching from ship getting stuck when boarding operation against that ship succeeds. [Beta 2] Fixed doors on docked ships sometimes not opening when the player is nearby. [Beta 2] Fixed getting stuck in elevators that are going up. [Beta 2] Fixed ships getting stuck during flight in certain circumstances. [Beta 2] Fixed Kha'ak stations offering missions. [Beta 3] Fixed encyclopedia not working in ultra-wide resolutions (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed missing updates of supply information in certain cases (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed Hatikvah and Scaleplate ships being unavailable from their shipyards. [Beta 3] Fixed Xenon being unable to repair or build certain station modules. [Beta 3] Fixed supply information in Logical Station Overview not updating. [Beta 3] Fixed research menu not showing completed research if it finished while menu was not displayed. [Beta 3] Fixed capital ships undocking from each other potentially failing without recovery. [Beta 3] Fixed being able to Board abandoned ships. [Beta 3] Fixed being able to Claim ships that are currently being boarded. [Beta 3] Fixed lasertowers being allowed to receive orders that they cannot complete. [Beta 3] Fixed station drone removal when target amount is zero. [Beta 3] Fixed wrong interact menu options for lasertowers. [Beta 3] Fixed inability to Comm carriers and resupply ships from map. [Beta 3] Fixed interactions on docking bays of capital ships that are themselves docked. [Beta 3] Fixed certain research activities being cancelled when loading a savegame. [Beta 3] Fixed interact menu option to Deposit Inventory being available for ships that have nothing to deposit (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed icon of the "Ships with Inventory" category in property owned list (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed ships automatically going for repairs at carriers or resupply ships not getting all damaged components repaired by default (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed blacklists not working after loading a savegame (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 3] Fixed missing resources for station module loadouts sometimes not being listed in menus. [Beta 3] Fixed build storage not correctly taking future module and loadout resources into account while a module is being recycled. [Beta 3] Fixed incorrect requirement to own at least one ship blueprint of a certain ship size before this ship size can be upgraded at player-owned shipyards. [Beta 3] Fixed ships not upgrading/repairing if piloted by player with unrelated orders on order queue. [Beta 3] Fixed trade/equip orders being ignored if assuming direct control of a ship with such orders. [Beta 3] Fixed sending ship to repair multiple components only repairing the first queued component. [Beta 3] Fixed planned loadout changes on station modules marking all following modules as changed. [Beta 3] Fixed repair menu showing completely wrecked surface elements on ships as having no damage. [Beta 4] Fixed needed resources for station building not shown (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 4] Fixed being unable to purchase ships from Hatikvah or Scaleplate wharfs when loading savegames (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 4] Fixed stations with workforce of multiple races not ordering all resources to feed them. [Beta 4] Fixed trade context menu not working if no player ship is available. [Beta 4] Fixed ship being teleported when disabling Flight Assist from the quick menu while near a station. [Beta 4] Fixed traders that are subordinates of stations sometimes purchasing wares that are not required by their commander. [Beta 4] Fixed newly constructed shipyards and defence stations not being named correctly. [Beta 4] Fixed ammo/units not being added to Encyclopedia when included in loadout on player-owned ship. [Beta 4] Fixed wrong text displayed for police faction in encyclopedia. [Beta 5] Fixed automatic resupply option not being displayed correctly (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 5] Fixed some player-owned ships with inventory being missing from Ships with Inventory tab (new feature in 2.50). [Beta 5] Fixed being unable to apply saved station module loadouts (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 5] Fixed editing ship shopping list not working (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 5] Fixed station modules sometimes being constructed and recycled in a loop. [Beta 5] Fixed stations potentially building turrets and shields on modules being recycled. [Beta 5] Fixed station modules which were destroyed appearing as operational while recycling. [Beta 5] Fixed Teladi Trading Station not being able to repair its modules. [Beta 5] Fixed XS deployables launched from some capital ships getting spawned away from ship that launched them. [Beta 5] Fixed some capital ships having too much S ship storage. [Beta 5] Fixed some capital ships being unable to store docked M ships in internal storage. [Beta 5] Fixed player being stuck in wrong position when getting up while external view is active. [Beta 5] Fixed bullets not hitting when viewing a remote battle in external view. [Beta 5] Fixed ships launched from launch tubes not immediately folding up their landing gear. [Beta 5] Fixed ships sometimes getting stuck while docking. [Beta 5] Fixed several cases of formation wingmen going through geometry. [Beta 5] Fixed ware exchange failing in some cases when involving one ship docked at another. [Beta 5] Fixed free traders preferring low-volume wares. [Beta 5] Fixed rare case of free traders choosing a now-disadvantageous trade over a trade that had improved over time. [Beta 5] Fixed station module search not being localized. [Beta 5] Fixed freeze when there is a police ship belonging to a faction that no longer controls any space. [Beta 5] Fixed non-factory stations gifted to other factions not updating their name correctly. [Beta 5] Fixed laser towers displaying a ship icon as their target element in the HUD. [Beta 5] Fixed weapon aim indicators being displayed when a menu is open. [Beta 6] Fixed interact menu not working in certain situations. Fixed issues with moving station plots during Build Station missions. Fixed Rescue Ship mission potentially creating unowned ships which don't get cleaned up. Fixed Rescue Ship mission reward calculation in the variant where the ship must be delivered. Fixed warping to a different sector when getting up during specific stage of HQ mission. Fixed missile range calculation for dumbfire missiles. Fixed very slow mission offer display if many offers are known. Fixed menu errors when opening information menu for ship under construction. Fixed huge player-owned stations not displaying all stored wares in information menu. Fixed encyclopedia links to ships not working correctly. Fixed NPC buy/sell orders not honouring minimum amounts. Fixed ships stuck waiting for upgrades. Fixed error messages when attempting to unlock EMP-induced data leaks on ships. Fixed dock speed limits being applied when travel mode is active. Fixed ships docking at moving objects appearing to strafe very quickly at certain times. Fixed police ships remaining in space where they no longer have police authority. Fixed some factions' police ships not being named as police. Fixed defence drones belonging to Teladi Trading Stations not docking after completing their tasks. Fixed stations potentially trying to trade with other stations when they no longer have any available cargo drones. Fixed ships built for invasions sometimes not performing their intended orders. Fixed subordinates not responding to attacks in some cases. Fixed ships attacking targets outside their engagement area when on their way to their engagement area. Fixed squadron subordinates getting distracted by hostile targets encountered while on their way to join their commander. Fixed subordinates of carriers waiting for the player's permission before undocking to attack if player is on board the carrier. Fixed station-based miners and traders not updating their range when they or their manager improve in skill. Fixed construction vessels not always being unassigned when a station is destroyed. Fixed NPC ships not firing their weapons when attacking under certain circumstances. Fixed turrets set to Fire on my current target only firing sporadically when current target is a station. Fixed turrets set to Attack my current target periodically stopping firing. Fixed player-flown ships with turrets set to mining mode only acquiring asteroids 3km away regardless of mining turret range. Fixed mass traffic sometimes using the wrong ships directly after loading a savegame. Fixed asteroids in certain regions sometimes ending up with negative mineral yields. Fixed incorrectly-scaled rendering of paint mods when redesigning certain ships. Fixed promotion of crew to pilots removing existing pilot from ship. Fixed object selection failing in the map when switching between tabs. Fixed cases where map continued panning/rotating even after having released all mouse buttons. Fixed station building menu asking to confirm loss of changes if nothing was changed. Fixed station building menu not updating when a module build finishes. Fixed returning venture ships sometimes being displayed in an incorrect location on the map. Fixed map object list not showing the correct player logo for player-owned sectors. Fixed supply settings for Drones and Missiles in Logical Station Overview. Fixed workforce information in Logical Station Overview being greyed-out Fixed player map icon being very large in certain situations. Fixed external view on surface elements. Fixed targeting while in spacesuit. Fixed loot-magnet sound stuck after auto-save. Fixed tooltip text getting stuck in the station build menu when using the controller mouse emulation. Fixed various NPC pathing issues on platforms. Fixed NPC rubber-banding when talked to while walking. Fixed detached habitation modules during AI station construction (existing station layouts are not affected). Fixed factions building more defence stations than they should. Fixed situation where ships could appear stuck in internal storage. Fixed missing localisation of several texts in menus. Fixed several localisation issues in mission texts. Fixed being able to fly into planets. Fixed NPCs walking in front of pilot in Demeter and Hermes. Fixed Pulsar's right weapon being visually disconnected from hull. Fixed Nodan lights not turning on. Fixed missing mode visualisation in Nodan cockpit. Fixed Xenon capital ship engines not having animated exhaust flames. Fixed duplicate display on panel in Kestrel cockpit. Fixed missing geometry on side of Discoverer Vanguard. Fixed missing external geometry when standing on Incarcatura bridge. Fixed Incarcatura bridge location. [Beta 2] Fixed missing ID code panel on Odysseus. [Beta 2] Fixed being able to walk through desks in engineering section. [Beta 2] Fixed blue-haired Argon characters (problem introduced in 2.50). Fixed menu crash when opening the map legend in certain cases. [Beta 3] Fixed menu crash when upgrading a damaged ship and then trying to select a different ship. [Beta 4] Fixed Empire Menu breaking if menu attempts to display other menus. [Beta 2] Fixed changing certain in-game graphics settings, such as AA, causing graphical issues or a black screen (problem introduced in 2.50). [Beta 2] Fixed game freeze in certain situations. [Beta 3] Fixed case of player falling through floor of flying ships. [Beta 3] Fixed not being able to use the joystick POV for cockpit camera movement. [Beta 3] Fixed some Teladi NPCs not moving their mouths when speaking. [Beta 3] Fixed Split female eye blink animation. [Beta 3] Fixed inability to remap some camera controls. [Beta 3] Fixed incorrect carriage return in version number in start/options menu (Linux only). [Beta 4] Fixed possible system memory leak when low on graphics memory. [Beta 3] Fixed several causes of crashes.
X4: Foundations - Update 2.60.368124
Improved balancing and robustness of in-game economy (including prices, volume and production rates of Engine Parts, Hull Parts and Smart Chips). Improved Logical Station Overview (added storage allocation, buy/sell limits, module state, production module grouping). Improved station Info menu (added intermediate wares, filled storage capacities by type). Improved station-based traders (coordination between traders, selection of stations to trade at, use of cargo that is excess or needed by their station). Improved pirate behaviour by increasing variety of wares that pirates are interested in. Improved trader deal selection and cargo space utilisation logic. Improved automatic resupply by preventing player-owned ships from automatically getting deployables. Improved ships rearming at resupply ships by only ordering what the resupply ship can build. Improved upkeep mission priority for ship pilot and station manager vacancies from medium priority to high. Improved ship combat AI by reducing use of boost to avoid completely draining shields. Improved ship AI by allowing pilots to target, and be able to destroy, stations that are under construction. Improved aggressiveness of NPC ships in response to attack when on their way to combat. Improved range of high-tech wares stocked at most Trading Stations. Improved capital ships docking at stations and movement through gates. Improved shipyard build queue processing so newer ships are less likely to jump the queue. Improved shipyard build queue handling when all docks are full. Improved loadouts of small fighters by reducing chances of them using missiles, especially torpedo launchers. Improved mining yield by increasing cargo capacity of mining ships by 100%. Improved coordination between multiple mining ships assigned to the same station. Improved behaviour of laser towers attacking stations. Improved station AI by reassigning mining ships told to mine if they no longer need mineable wares when station configuration changes. Improved carrier combat if carrier has direct subordinates and is directly attacking a target. Improved ship movement in various situations (including moving through a gate, leaving a local highway in the middle, moving to distant objects). Improved travel mode handling while going through gates and into highways. Improved autopilot travel mode usage. Improved damage applied to shields and turrets in out-of-sector combat to better match in-sector observations. Improved info menu for station build storage to show amounts and display resources even if build storage currently doesn't have any. Improved map to allow trade wares without current valid trade offers to be shown on the map. Improved "ping" effect to be less obtrusive if multiple mission targets are present. Improved Russian font. Added Russian voice recordings. Added consumption and production numbers to storage nodes in Logical Station Overview. Added ability to assign ships to trade for resources for a station's build storage to assist in station construction. Added Anchor space for orders AutoTrade, Sector AutoMine, AdvancedAutoMine and Expert AutoMine to the order queue menu. Added possibility to sell resources and buy products and trade wares. Added new resource region to Cardinal's Redress to help with Holy Order resource shortage. Removed Tobii options if no Tobii device is detected. Fixed stations under construction not being killable when out of sector. Fixed Xenon asteroid stations not being killable in certain situations. Fixed target speed matching not working when in relative movement to the target or after having pressed Full Stop. Fixed destroying pirates that are showing their true colours sometimes resulting in a reputation penalty with the sector's police faction. Fixed pirates attacking ships even if they are not interested in them. Fixed pirates sometimes fleeing before attacking after just saying that they will attack. Fixed space suit not undocking correctly from moving ships. Fixed fleet auxiliary ships with behaviour to Supply Fleets in a space rather than as part of a fleet not enabling trade offers. Fixed fleet auxiliary ships not advertising trade offers when subordinate to a station. Fixed fleet auxiliary ships wanting to dock at themselves to get supplies and repairs. Fixed resupply orders sometimes resulting in incorrect ammo and units. Fixed resupply ships told to Get Supplies sometimes trying to purchase more than they can afford. Fixed ship state breaking if player takes over a ship that is in the process of getting repairs or supplies at a fleet auxiliary ship. Fixed Get Supplies order trying to purchase more wares than the ship has cargo space for. Fixed ships attempting to collect crates with countermeasures although they have no space for them. Fixed ships being unable to transfer deployables via ware exchange in certain situations. Fixed ships trying to get equipment at equipment docks they cannot dock at. Fixed pirate capital ships repeatedly trying to get equipment. Fixed ships sometimes fleeing after getting ammunition. Fixed player-owned ships that need ammo and/or drones in addition to repairs not going to get repairs if they couldn't find a resupply ship that can supply everything they need. Fixed player-owned ships getting repairs at resupply ships when automatic resupply is Off. Fixed ships that need ammunition to fight not considering fleet auxiliary ships assigned to supply ships in their sector. Fixed docked ships given an order to trade or exchange wares with the object they are docked at undocking and docking again. Fixed ships assigned to mine for stations ignoring blacklist if blacklisted sector is in the same cluster as their station. Fixed ships pursuing targets to beyond their operational range when not authorised to do so in certain situations. Fixed various cases of ships trying to do things with objects in other sectors. Fixed docking ships not being responsive to attacks when their order is not critical. Fixed ships waiting to dock at a resupply ship that is currently busy waiting indefinitely. Fixed ships getting stuck waiting for an undock clearance that may never come. Fixed capital ships getting stuck while docking. Fixed station-based traders sometimes buying at a loss. Fixed capital ships sometimes moving too close to their targets when attacking. Fixed capital ships attempting to park at docked fleet auxiliary ships. Fixed ships trying to fly through station geometry in certain situations. Fixed ships sometimes not finishing their movement. Fixed specified formation not being applied to fleet auxiliary ships. Fixed wings set to use formation Circle or Semicircle changing to Line Abreast or Line Astern. Fixed incorrect entry movement of ships in Accelerators and, in some cases, Jump Gates. Fixed carriers ordering subordinates to attack targets that were once hostile when they no longer are. Fixed wing leaders fighting over orphaned wingmen when taking control of them. Fixed police ships ignoring illegal wares dropped in lockboxes in response to an inspection. Fixed ships deciding to open a lockbox when explicitly told not to. Fixed non-smuggling traders trading wares in areas where those wares are illegal. Fixed smugglers only trading with non-hostile factions. Fixed missing restriction for trading with current player ship while docked. Fixed ships sometimes flying excessively large turns. Fixed pilots sometimes aborting travel mode without good reason. Fixed autopilot aborting while still tens of kilometres from the target. Fixed autopilot aborting when transitioning through a ring highway gate. Fixed ships entering jump gates and accelerators from the side. Fixed ships sometimes jumping by many kilometres when the player comes near. Fixed rare situation that could leave ships docked at wrecked platforms. Fixed station-based traders trying to sell more than they will have. Fixed station-based traders getting stuck addressing resource shortages that the player has explicitly set to not be purchased. Fixed station-based traders selling off existing cargo ignoring faction restriction set on their commander. Fixed traders subordinate to a station sometimes all becoming dormant when they get a new manager who was transferred from a different station. Fixed station-based drones not docking at station when Recall Subordinates is issued on the station. Fixed stations missing opportunities to trade with other stations for lack of cargo drones (improves previous fix). Fixed NPC-owned stations permanently selling off resources which were only meant to be sold temporarily. Fixed NPC-owned trading capital ships attempting to trade while not having transport drones. Fixed player being able to change assignments of drones thereby making the drones unrecoverable. Fixed multiple cases that led to defence drones being docked without being collected. Fixed Xenon installations not having enough defences. Fixed wharves and equipment docks not being rebuilt by factions. Fixed non-factory stations potentially being expanded with production modules. Fixed estimated build time for ships not taking state of shipyard into account. Fixed station module recycling not aborting if module was destroyed. Fixed wrecked station modules being recycled too early. Fixed low-attention mining of capital ships not accounting for ore collector drones. Fixed player- and visitor-owned ships ordered to Distribute Wares only selling to shipyards and wharves. Fixed blueprints for 8M Standard Dock Area not being obtainable. Fixed fired NPCs not leaving their post. Fixed XP gain calculations for combat incorrectly determining force strength of allies and enemies. Fixed falling through floor when returning from external view. Fixed problem with re-assigning crew at the ship trader. Fixed safe deposit box not working if the player has no or little money. Fixed ware exchange failing if it involves a ship having to dock at another ship. Fixed guild missions stalling if the mission station was destroyed at certain times. Fixed money exploit involving build station missions. Fixed venture platform exploit. Fixed player being blamed for attacks they were not involved in. Fixed some cases where dock guidance splines always went through station geometry. Fixed inactive orders not being greyed out on the map if they are the first order in the queue. Fixed order queue menu not showing the assignment for fleet auxiliary ships assigned to supply a fleet. Fixed Object List and Property Owned sections in the map not being collapsible if any child is selected. Fixed incorrect map centring when opening it while having a superhighway selected. Fixed start position of map when assigning a construction vessel. Fixed "Are you sure?" question in station build menu showing up when closing an empty plot. Fixed large number of orders breaking the behaviour tab in the map (corrects previous fix). Fixed DPS calculations shown in Encyclopedia and used for low-attention combat calculations. Fixed missing shield info for S and M ships in Encyclopedia. Fixed selection mismatch in menus with multi-selection when scrolling with keyboard or controller. Fixed station build menu being unusable due to constant refreshes in certain situations. Fixed station build menu not retaining the selected module category after returning from selecting a construction vessel or the encyclopedia. Fixed unusable blacklist drop-downs for some resolution and UI scale combinations. Fixed Remove Assignment button in order queue menu not functioning. Fixed UI issues if trade wares are turned into resources or products by adding new production module. Fixed mission context menu in the map sometimes being cut-off. Fixed being able to open an invisible menu with Object Info hotkey when HUD and menus are disabled. Fixed slider input in the station build menu being interrupted by the menu refreshing. Fixed menu crash when restoring a minimised menu. Fixed menu crash when interacting with the target monitor while it shows a collectable or a crate. Fixed menu crash in the plot placement section of the map under certain circumstances. Fixed Radar Display game option not always working correctly. Fixed Boost Toggle game option not working at all. Fixed suspense music triggering around enemy build storage for destroyed stations. Fixed broken voice playback when closing Timeline menu. Fixed game becoming unresponsive if a ship in a superhighway moves to another ship in a superhighway. Fixed game freezing if commander of a wing is sent on a venture. Fixed rare freeze in a certain type of mission. Fixed several performance issues in specific situations. Fixed several causes of memory leaks. Fixed several causes of crashes. Worked around known issue with NVIDIA Ansel to prevent troubleshooting page appearing when quitting the game.
Скачиваете последний патч от CODEX. Последний патч входит все предыдущие обновления. Распаковываете и устанавливаете, затем с папки CRACK переносите содержимое в папку с игрой с заменой файлов. Важно! Возможно Ваш антивирус удалит кряк, поэтому перед всеми процедурами обязательно отключаем защиту. UPD версия 1.30 включает все предыдущие обновления.
Для GOG версии, ставить патчи по порядку от текущей установленной версии игры.
Для смены языка, в корне папки с игрой есть файл lang.dat Открываем его и меняем значение
49 - German 44 - English 39 - Italian 34 - Spanish 33 - French 07 - Russian 55 - Portuguese Brazilian 86 or 886 Chinese 82 - Korean
Вы не можете начинать темы Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения Вы не можете голосовать в опросах Вы не можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям Вы не можете скачивать файлы